Casey Cardinia Triathlon Squad membership is a great way to meet fellow triathletes, participate in social functions, access squad training and get support on your triathlon journey.
We would love to invite you to join our squad! We are a fun and friendly group of athletes.
Member benefits include:
- Entry to all social functions
- Discounted club race entry fees
- Discounted club uniform
- Deals from our partners (see partners page)
- Opportunities to participate as a squad member in community fundraising events (e.g. MS MegaSwim, Great Cycle Challenge, etc.)
- Opportunities to access a paid coaching program
- Discounted Triathlon Victoria Membership (see Triathlon Victoria for details on benefits)
- All associated Triathlon Australia insurances
- Access to a members only Facebook group for updates and encouragement on your triathlon journey
How to join
To join a triathlon club in Australia it is compulsory to be a member of our governing body, Triathlon Australia.
Step 1: Sign up to Triathlon Australia
Step 2: Select your membership type, ‘Victoria’ and the club/squad ‘Casey Cardinia Triathlon Squad’ from the drop down list in stage 3.*
Step 3: Contact CCTS to purchase a training card
*Note: Existing members who have not turned off their auto renewal system from last year will have their credit cards debited the membership amount on July 1 of each financial year. You will need to log into your active.com account to turn this off.
If you have any issues regarding your TRIATHLON AUSTRALIA membership, please call (02) 8488 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Membership (12-15)
Full youth membership with access, concession prices and a dedicated youth coaching to help you achieve your goals and have fun!
Full adult membership to Triathlon Australia and CCTS
A non-competing athlete. This does not cover insurance. You may swim with us in indoor pools (covered under the pool’s entry fee and public liability) and ride if you have your personal insurance coverage (ie. Cycling Australia & Health Insurance)
Technical Officials (TO) are a crucial part of our sport. These officials all go through training and are regular members of the public. All the relevant information can be found here.
DISCOUNTS: Qualified technical officials who volunteer at three or more races during the season get discounted membership to Triathlon Australia. If you would like to become a technical official please visit www.trivic.org.au for information on upcoming course dates!